The Great Homeless American Artist--Do You Know One?

Dr. Jack Dempsey Dr. Jack Dempsey

The Great Homeless American Artist--Do You Know One?

Greetings---The more I read of Barbara Mor's life in her letters, the more I wonder how many of us KNOW an artist working in any medium who is so dedicated, actually-important, and so ignored that they just go on working, struggling, trying and hoping no matter what their conditions of poverty?

So it seems right to invite YOU to tell about and show/share examples of an artist you know, who is achieving things but living in these conditions---As Susan Griffin says, There have been so many artists lost to us...